“If You can’t Measure it, You can’t Manage it.”
Do you want excellence?
Value in every business is defined by its customers. Whether providing a service or a product, if you want excellence your company must be continuously working towards improving the operational metrics that increase value for your customer. Every action, in every department, should be broken into two compartments: (i) value-added (ii) non-value added. The goal is straightforward; increase value-added, decrease non-valued added.
To help you achieve continuous operational excellence, together we will consider implementing the following:
- Continuous Improvement – Lean, Six Sigma, 5S
- Business Alignment, Objectives & Metrics
- Sustained Cost Transformation
- Business Process Re-Design
- Employee Recruitment and Retention Program
- Information Technology Optimization
- Capability Sourcing
Get In Touch
Los Angeles, CA
Please use the form to request Domenic Aversa speak at your next conference.